Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SAIO FM4 Help

FM4 tutorial SAIO help

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

J4nu5

J4nu5
  • Members
  • 12 posts
I was using the FM4 tool in SAIO to inject myself the unicorn cars. There is also a drop down bar next to the inject unicorns dropdown that has a bunch of ID numbers. Is there a text list of what these mean or what they do?

If someone has this or would be willing to write a tutorial for it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Errr... What?....

• Administrators
  • 40 posts
I don't have one but i know one does exist you may pm sonic to see if he has it if not some old members had it

prototipe

prototipe

Beatdown City!

• Members
  • 11 posts
If you happen to find one J4nu5, can you post it here? I'd like to have it too. ;)

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 205 posts
There are a number of them floating around, particularlly in the JTAG sections since that's where they're most commonly used.

mcclain18

mcclain18
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOHIO
im working on finding a way on actually getting them injected into my garage, i will let you know if i come up with anything.

mcclain18

mcclain18
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOHIO
game on.. i tried with two different saves. just delete the update you will have unicorns.

J4nu5

J4nu5
  • Members
  • 12 posts

View Postmcclain18, on 29 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

game on.. i tried with two different saves. just delete the update you will have unicorns.
I know I can get the unicorns using the Unicorn injector drop box. It's the lists on the other drop box I'm interested in. I'll take al ook and see what I can find out and if I get a list I'll post it here.

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
Maybe post a pic of them ? Would be easier to figure out exactly what your asking about.

prototipe

prototipe

Beatdown City!

• Members
  • 11 posts
I think this is what he's talking about.

Attached Files

• Attached File  db.PNG   15.7K   62 downloads

mcclain18

mcclain18
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOHIO
ohh i misunderstood lol sorry..

J4nu5

J4nu5
  • Members
  • 12 posts

View Postprototipe, on 01 May 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:

I think this is what he's talking about.
Yes, that's it. Sorry I haven't posted on this in a bit, but that is what I am looking for. What does all that mean. I have some time today so I'll look around the web and see what I come up with.

Fabi94

Fabi94
  • Premium
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany
I hope you need this: ID and Media ID

Download the SQLite Database Browser and open up the gamedb.slt of FM4

Attached Files

DiiSCoNNeCTED Ix

DiiSCoNNeCTED Ix
  • Members
  • 1 posts
where do I get the gamedb.slt? I'm trying to do body deletes and rims and things like that

Also tagged with FM4, tutorial, SAIO, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users