Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Adding more profiles /week

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

brezerker

brezerker
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Locationright here
here is an idea i know the SAIO server records who is using it,so what if you just limit the people who abuse it and cut them down to so many profile as week?My idea will make people police them self and if they abuse SAIO then yall step in,i understand i only takes 1 person to mess something up for everyone,but if you make people take responsibility for them selfves then you will know who is out right abusing the program....

KyleAustin

KyleAustin

Webdesigner/Modder

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada
but the only thing is im not the only guy was doing it see i knows like 20 or more people was doing this i knows some of them was making good money at it until the new update came out lol

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.

View Post700club, on 04 May 2012 - 11:11 AM, said:

if u dont have an operational computer, how did u get ur save to Kyle Hillier so he could add unicorn cars with SAIO? also u r a horizon diamond member r u not??

http://www.xboxmb.co...011241-113.html

Guessing you haven't herd of these fancy new things called cellphones have you ? You know they can send email and all sorts of things. It's amazing :) also I was talking about modding my phone (don't need a computer for that, and my PS3 don't need a computer for that either) but good job buddy, there's a whole lot of modding out there beside Xbox. I should have just explained that in the beginning, and no I don't have a working computer of mine right now. All my modding is done via phone if you must know :)

Edit: Yes I am a diamond member on there, and platinum on some sites, and gold on others. I'm a member of almost every modding community for Xbox, ps3, pc, phones, and more. Want me to list those too so you don't need more detective work ??? Lol :)

Sorry if I don't see your reasoning for even asking ? Trying to get at something ? It's an open forum so if so say it :) but if not I'm sure everyone would enjoy questions and such of a personal matter to be directed to personal messages and not in a thread with a topic that others are trying to discuss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users