Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Just an idea.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
I know the site is just starting up again but thought I'd suggest putting up some message boards for Apple/Droid game mods. I know many of us who enjoy modding can't keep it just to our consoles and often extends to our mobile phones so it would be a good place to discuss where to find the newest/best mods, and could have tutorials on how to mod games by hand for people new to the mobile phone game modding scene. Just a thought :)

J4nu5

J4nu5
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Can you mod games that are out of the Apple Store? OR do you mean for Apple products through one of the Jailbroken store aps.

prototipe

prototipe

Beatdown City!

• Members
  • 11 posts
I don't know what you can do with the new fw but I used to be in the whole jailbreak/mod scene back when ios3 was around. I used to mod my games and edit a few of my apps. I haven't done it in a while, but I know some of my apps definitely came from the app store.

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.

View PostJ4nu5, on 13 May 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Can you mod games that are out of the Apple Store? OR do you mean for Apple products through one of the Jailbroken store aps.

With iFile, ldone, Mobile Terminal, and a few other things you can mod/hack most games. For apple devices you'd need it jailbroken, or have something like iFunBox as a work around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users