Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Saio/Skyrim help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Suhtiwdog

Suhtiwdog
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Hello. New to the forum and new to SAIO. Been playing with it for a few weeks just adding some normally rare/unobtainable items to the game and it works great! Thank you! Have successfully increased my level as well while testing out that feature.

But whenever I attempt to add perk points or change carry weight, it seems to save just fine in SAIO... I can close the file and reopen it and my changes are still there... but when I load it up in game, none of my stat have changed.

I've opened other's Skyrim saved games in SAIO where they had reduced or added carry weight or maxed out perk points and noticed in their "MORE BASE LEVELS" section that they had a modifier for carry weight. I cant seem to produce additional modifiers, even though I tried dragging-&-dropping their modifiers from their file into my file... which appears to work on the surface when I save my file, that is, until I close & reopen my file to find none of the additions present. LOL, I guess drag&drop items/mod levels isnt one of the features of the program. (And they must of gotten those extra base levels via console commands on the PC, I figure.)

Really, I just want to reduce carry weight to a more realistic number for me, yet not limit myself to 80(81?) perks, ya know. What else do I need to modify besides the CarryWeight in both "Mod Levels" and "Base Levels" and pressing the up arrow on "Skill Points" as much as I desire, lol?

Thanks, for your time reading this and maybe even responding to it :)

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
The perk points has always been tricky, I can't seem to find a consistent method for locating where they're at, so sometimes they don't work. As for carryweight, i'm not sure how you would be able to set it down lower without the options showing up. I'm not sure if those show up after certain levels or what makes them show up, but there's no way to add it in if its missing.

Blamminator

Blamminator
  • Members
  • 4 posts
After some testing when you hit level 10 or 11 the carryweight pops up in 3 of the 4 base sections, after that it will work. I have had no luck with adding extra skill perks though. If you figure it out please post how you did it if you can replicate it.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
I've been trying to rewrite the entire routine for it to function more reliably, still working on it though. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users