Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

An issue with premium login

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black Inferno

Black Inferno
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I've recently bought SAIO premium to use the Sacred 2 mod tool, (which totally rocks btw, can't imagine how much time went into it) and everything was fine for a few days.
But today my computer was acting very strange. I fired it up and it looked like it was on (you could hear the cooler and light went on as per normal) but then nothing happened, it didn't even go to the bios screen and my monitor was on stand by the whole time. So I've opened it, cleaned the dust, checked the cable connections and tried again, it worked. But when I logged in all the software was doing something strange, my antivirus said I was unregistered, windows kept giving me an error message about nvidia software not working so I've restarted my PC and everything went back to normal, except SAIO.
When I tried to start it up some message popped up which I've dismissed like an idiot and then It said I was unregistered, when I try to login it acts like it's all good but then never updates my status, where it still says “Unregistered”.
I tried to re-install and it didn't fix anything, I did "check for license" and it said it was all good but didn't fix anything, there's also that "reactivate" option but I don't know where to get the key it asks. I need help to get it to work again.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Your date probably got set backwards, which caused SAIO to freak out. Send me a PM with your HWID and i'll get you a reactivation code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users