Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Premium Registration Issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mven20

mven20
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I'm having similar issues as everyone else, however I did enter my HWID before purchase, and still it will not register. when I log in online and got to my account it shows that I'm registered, but the program wont get the memo

mven20

mven20
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Nevermind, Problem solved

KaelnM

KaelnM
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you could tell me how you solved this?

Korei

Korei
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Was about to second KaelnM's concern when I realized what I did wrong... wow.
Entered the Windows HWID, rather than dl'ing the program and going into settings:registration to see what was required. -_- Genius.

Is there an admin currently around to help fix up this kind of newbish-ness?

walladog

walladog
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I am having the issue. I had a subscription last year. Cancelled. I installed on a new PC, started a new subscription. I updated my hardware ID prior to buying the subscription but the SAIO software won't see my subscription. Only I can think is that I updated in a second window prior to going to the paypal screen. Maybe the old hardware ID was already loaded into the transaction?

How do I fix this??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users