Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Saio Consern

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SLAYERab

SLAYERab

A.K.A.

• Premium
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWC
Ok so I've noticed that Saio hasn't had an update in over 5 months. I'm not sure of SonicRat's situtaion he seems to be the more active of the two admins (the thrid one hasn't even made a post) but i was wondering what you guys have been up to? Some people have paid good money for your product and it would be nice to get aleast one update a month or an update report on what you guys are working on. Idk if anybody else feels this way but I just thought i would say something.

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
I know that sonic has been busy working on a few editors.

There has a been a few updates to these but as for how busy he is in his personal life that might be slowing him down that I do not know, and with the quality of the editors he has released so far I do not mind a small delay.

If you want more editors make a post with a request and he will be more then happy to work on it for you.

SLAYERab

SLAYERab

A.K.A.

• Premium
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWC
Okay so I got on today and saw in the shoutbox that he has been having legal issuses but thats not the point i was making Im tryin to say is that he should make little post with that in it sayin hey guys he having trouble and ill work on saio when i get a chance but leaving everybody in the dark just makes me upset because like i said before some people have paid good money for this program and a little update here and there on whats happening with the situation of the program and its programmers wouldnt hurt anybody im not saying that he has to give us details just saying something to the site in general would be nice. Like here is an theoretical example microsoft releases a program that everybody loves and wants to hear about and do good but they never hear about it. people are going to move on and find something different to use. I like saio and i dont want to use other programs.

Asbjorn1973xt1

Asbjorn1973xt1

Asbjorn1173xt

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationValdosta, Georgia
Legal issues?, total bummer y'all!
Mike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users