Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Forza 4

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

EroticPig

EroticPig
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Is there a way to use this tool to unlock all badges and titles? And if so could someone explain how to do it. Thanks

Youngy

Youngy

Arctic Monkeys <3

• Members
  • 25 posts
When I tried to do it my gamesave got corrupt.

Posted Image

pat955

pat955
  • Members
  • 1 posts
is Saio working for you guys?

Youngy

Youngy

Arctic Monkeys <3

• Members
  • 25 posts

View Postpat955, on 27 June 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yes mine is working, ask SonicRaT for help with it.

Posted Image

EroticPig

EroticPig
  • Members
  • 2 posts

View PostYoungy, on 27 June 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

When I tried to do it my gamesave got corrupt.
Ah ok thanks anyway man.

View Postpat955, on 27 June 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yeah mine works fine to.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
I'm not sure if they're stored in the DB or not, and if they are, I'm not sure how they're setup. I can look into it though.

Youngy

Youngy

Arctic Monkeys <3

• Members
  • 25 posts

View PostSonicRaT, on 27 June 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

I'm not sure if they're stored in the DB or not, and if they are, I'm not sure how they're setup. I can look into it though.

I think they are stored in the iso, you can mod the iso so you unlock them all right from the start even the dev badges.

Posted Image

shanem66

shanem66
  • Premium
  • 2 posts
hi can someone help me i unlcocked the car designs that i had that where locked and then when i unlocked them i went to send it to a friend and it said that they where locked although they never had the little box in the top left hand corner sayiny that they are locked helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

RandomEvilDoer

RandomEvilDoer

Resident Z31 enthusiast

• Moderators
  • 64 posts

View PostYoungy, on 28 June 2012 - 04:57 AM, said:

I think they are stored in the iso, you can mod the iso so you unlock them all right from the start even the dev badges.

Correctomundo, you have mod the ISO for badges and titles. I imagine though editing race stats and what not might be a way around that. Like edit the save saying youve one all but one races, and then race that final race to unlock the bucket list achievement and badge?
Posted Image
VG30 short block
Nismo heads
3582R
Haltech tuned
Custom upper/lower I-Mani
Custom equal length E-mani with 2 1/4 crossover
Ecutouts

Eats Children

Randomz Mod Box:

devin16

devin16
  • Members
  • 3 posts

View Postshanem66, on 02 July 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

hi can someone help me i unlcocked the car designs that i had that where locked and then when i unlocked them i went to send it to a friend and it said that they where locked although they never had the little box in the top left hand corner sayiny that they are locked helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Same for me

Aurasghost

Aurasghost

Project Ghost/X

• Premium
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpace

View Postdevin16, on 05 July 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

Same for me

View Postshanem66, on 02 July 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

One way to gift would be to resave the design you wish to gift. So that the change of being unlocked is in your name instead of storefront download policy/(person whom you bought it from). Forza is stomping down on unlocked design's/vinyl's lately will also lower your risk of being caught but I'd change at least 1 thing on the design before gifting that way lowers the risk more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users