Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dawnguard ID List

SAIO Dawnguard Skyrim Hex Edit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Here's a list of the Dawnguard item ID's and their respective type

Ammo
Spoiler

Armor
Spoiler

Books
Spoiler

Ingredients
Spoiler

Keys
Spoiler

Misc
Spoiler

Scrolls
Spoiler

Weapons
Spoiler

Spells
Spoiler

Major

Major

Dumb arse

• Premium
  • 16 posts
Sonic RaT i was looking at how to add the dawnguard items on line and almost every thread had you in it saying the same thing.. so i inverted for L.E. and changed what i needed, then i thought about it for a sec...
Wouldn't any contianer work, or even if you need one. because your changing over what the solution is (The array) excample.... the program sees 01 for boots 02 for a hat, but i have the hat (02) but i want the boots (01) so in place of adding them i change the formula so 01 and 02 is now boots, and the program puts the hat at 03...
So will that change stick and the things i switched over will replace the changed item for the rest of the game.
i used hawk stuff to make ivory armor, so if i kill a hawk now will it drop the armor? or will the program (game) just put a different pointer to the hawks normal drops?
I am guessing its the latter, but the former would make nabing armor a little easier... lolz

Thanks for the help, It really wasnt as hard as people tried to make it. My problem was lyxdexia switching one or two numbers screwing the whole thing up lolz.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
From what I've seen, it just updates the pointer rather than using a static pointer without validating the ID.

MrOrdun

MrOrdun
  • Premium
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLeyawiin
Is there ever going to be a Dragonborn ID list? or could you perhaps lead me to one that also includes ID's not intended for character use?

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
You can find them fairly easily online, just use the PC ones.

http://www.gamefront...ole-item-codes/

Also tagged with SAIO, Dawnguard, Skyrim, Hex Edit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users