Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

why was i charged $10 on pay-pal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

m8gix

m8gix
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Ok my bad about the topic lol.. but yea I am pretty sure I cancelled the subscription as soon as I opened it to make sure it wouldnt charge me next month... but it still did. But w.e there is no proof of that so forget it.

All I want to know is that on 8/08 u charged my account that i use for online payments again and overdrafted me. Is there anyway I can get a refund so they can take the two $35 fees I was i given for this payment? I requested for the fees to be taken off but they said the only way is if I get a refund. A $70 fee for a 10 overdraft is really unfair and I do not want to have to pay that =\. Please let me know.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
The problem is, the bank is saying they'll only reverse it if PayPal refunds you, which they won't. PayPal would have to reverse their charge, which if I refund doesn't do what you're seeking. The subscriptions are all handled by PayPal, if it were canceled you should be able to get them to fix it which would take care of reversing the bank request.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users