Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Skyrim Inventory Editing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
As you may have noticed, in SAIO 3.0.3.30, Skyrim Inventory editing has changed slightly. You'll notice there is now an option located below the item ID which lists the loaded 'plugin' files for your save. To add an item, simply enter in the item ID from anywhere (it doesn't matter if it's say a dawnguard item and starts with 02 rather than 03, so long as the rest of the ID is valid), select the appropriate plugin for the item you're adding and click add. Items should be that simple. For items that aren't preloaded into your forms array, you may encounter a popup warning you of this and asking if you'd like to enter the ID. You can view a list of loaded form ID's on the ID tab page, which can be useful for locating ID's for new DLC before it is posted online.

khaos198

khaos198
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Awesome Sonic can't wait to use it.

bosstheboss

bosstheboss
  • Members
  • 1 posts
How the hell do i download it?!?!?! lso does it work on console if i change it to save.exs?

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
It is included in SAIO, and it edits the 360 files directly.

sillytommy

sillytommy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Where do i download this at? im new to the website

RandomEvilDoer

RandomEvilDoer

Resident Z31 enthusiast

• Moderators
  • 64 posts

View Postsillytommy, on 17 February 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Where do i download this at? im new to the website

View PostSonicRaT, on 15 February 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

It is included in SAIO, and it edits the 360 files directly.

Download HERE

SMH I make this too easy...
Posted Image
VG30 short block
Nismo heads
3582R
Haltech tuned
Custom upper/lower I-Mani
Custom equal length E-mani with 2 1/4 crossover
Ecutouts

Eats Children

Randomz Mod Box:

Msoto83

Msoto83
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Where exactly is this ID Tab page? is it on the program itself or is there a link? I'm looking to Add Certain Spells, but I only have the option to either add ALL or all Legals... is there any way to pick and choose? lol Like a Menu?

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
Msoto83,

To add spells just click the 'spells' tab at the top.. its right between 'Character' (the first tab selected) and 'Inventory'

On here you can add the Spell ID of the spell you want added to your game.

vvomble

vvomble
  • Premium
  • 6 posts
perhaps I'm just stupid but where's the id's for items?

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
Hi vvomble,

if you need to find any ID's for items or spells you can use UESPWiki to find them..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users