Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

quick question about the skyrim editor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KMFDM

KMFDM
  • Premium
  • 22 posts
i've noticed that when looking at the inventory, it shows me carrying like over 4 billion iron arrows/ daggers/ swords/ shields/ axes/ etc.

what are these items? and is anything going to be screwed up if i set their amounts to 0?

khaos198

khaos198
  • Members
  • 16 posts
They are always gonna be there. Its like a value that Sonic can't figure out I guess. I asked the same question and I know that they are always there when you go to your inventory.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
No, the value is actually correct, to an extent. Those are what are called 'default' items, meaning that the game expects them to be in your inventory even if the item isn't listed in the inventory. Thus, to make them 'not' in your inventory, the game adds them in and adds the quantity of -1 to them so they disappear. This is why they show up.

khaos198

khaos198
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Thanks Sonic, I forgot what it really meant but still I noticed that they are always there so i just leave them alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users