Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

skyrim inventory editor (question about whether or not i can add a npc 2 inventory)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JJROCKR

JJROCKR
  • Members
  • 4 posts
hey on the skyrim inventory editor can i add some npc the reason i ask is i want 2 do the dawngaurd side of the dlc and still have serana as my follower

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Serana

(RefID: xx002B74)

i would invert that and make the xx into 03 right

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Not that I'm aware of, usually NPC's receive their very own form template, with the NPC designation, and then the various attributes/information about that NPC is found within that form. To make this possible, I'd have to decode the form style they use and be able to recreate/insert them.

JJROCKR

JJROCKR
  • Members
  • 4 posts
ah ok the reason i asked is because i was hoping that i could get essentially a copy of that npc and as soon as i drop the npc from the inventory it would load up an exact copy of that npc

but thxs for answering my question

(edit)
are you guys going 2 add an option to add all map locations

not sure if you already have the following and im messing up or you guys dont have it

dragon souls, vampire perks, werewolf perks editors

for the vampire and werewolf perks i clicked on statistics then dlc and edited the werewolf 2 (11) and wasn't sure what the max vampire is so i put (11) also

dragons souls i didn't see anything but dragon soul collected and im pretty sure that just mods how many you have collected in total not your current

how do i add the vampire lord spell ive added a couple that are in the spells tab and i still dont have it in my in game powers list

thxs for all of your help so far and if you would prefer ill make this into a separate thread

(edit)

to change into a vampire and still be able 2 do the vampire hunter (dawngaurd) quest line you need 2 go to speels and add (DLC1VampireChange) and that will allow you to be a vampire

and if you want you can be a vampire / werewolf hybrid like i am because of this program

Edited by JJROCKR, 22 September 2012 - 01:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users