Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Features

left 4 modz SAIO

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

brezerker

brezerker
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Locationright here
i was thinking maybe a feature list for all the games SAIO supports

Tandeming

Tandeming

PC Gamer for dayz

• Members
  • 14 posts
If you click the SAIO button next to Subscriptions, it takes you to a website where it shows you the games for non-premium and premium mod tools.
Posted Image

prototipe

prototipe

Beatdown City!

• Members
  • 11 posts
I think brezerker is talking about actual features SAIO has for each game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Errr... What?....

• Administrators
  • 40 posts
Though Tanderming is correct in his statement as we rebuild and improve the site this will definitally become a more professional looking page that lists out these features the current link is only temporary i was going to do a tick box system showing the benifits of a premium membership with regards to each editor in the near future after live support and auto activations are implemented and working also if you have any game editor suggestions feel free to upload a gamesave and list out some data inside of it and we will be more then willing to take a look.

Personally i was thinking of making a FEZ editor for SAIO though i am unsure if our userbase even knows or appreciates what that game is

prototipe

prototipe

Beatdown City!

• Members
  • 11 posts
I love Fez! lol

Also tagged with left 4 modz, SAIO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users