Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SAIO Excesive Use.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kellymport

kellymport
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location5933
Regards!! Recently I BUYED a Month Membership of SAIO. So, I started to use it! I mean, I paid for it.

So, Starting modify My Sacred 2 Profiles ( I have 5 in my family ). After 3 modifications it Appears.

Attached File  saio.png   43.33K   23 downloads

I understood, need some rules. But, U must design a guide with those restrictions, We need to know the rules. $10.00 Bucks are money enough to do this more professional.

How many time must I wait to continue using the tool?

There are some more restrictions in the SAIO tool I must to know?

Thank you.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
That limit will likely be removed for Sacred in the next update. It usually limits to a certain number a week, which was caused by people charging to edit other peoples saves or doing them for gains on other forums.

kellymport

kellymport
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location5933
So I must Await an entire week?? that so much time i guess...

I didn't try to do nothing with other people or forums. I'm just triyng to entertain my children.

there is no another way?? really I must await a week??

Best regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users