Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

New Premium User Here... SAIO

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rhokk

Rhokk
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Ok I just signed up for premium to use the Sacred editor. I watched the youtube vid here...

In the beginning of the video he uses SAIO and opens the file named "SACRED2_FA.2" How do you get this file? I have/use Horizon on many occasions and understand the basic concept or at least I thought I did. Is there a tool needed to extract this file from my USB drive? I can use Horizon to extract the contents of my save but it outputs this file as save.dat.

I looked all through the forums for a tutorial on how to properly use SAIO. I even youtubed and googled it. Nothing I can find tells me how to getting the files this program needs to edit.

Any help for a new premium user...?!

Good job on the editor btw. I would be more than happy to throw more money your way for some more RPG's.

Rhokk

Rhokk
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Ok I will reply to my own post so newer users can see how I fixed my issue. Started playing around with Modio and with this tool, I was able to extract my save file to my desktop as SACRED2_FA

Horizon didnt do this for me. Hope this helps others...!

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
SACRED2_FA is the file name as it actually appears on the USB/memory card/whatever. save.dat is the contents of that file. SAIO has a USB explorer you could use as well which will work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users