Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Windows 8 not running saio

windows eight saio

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Aluminium

Aluminium
  • Premium
  • 5 posts
To any of the admin or other members, have you had any success in trying to run the modding tool on windows 8. i have tried everything i can think of aside from returning to windows 7.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
It runs in my VM, and I know a few others have run it. I'll try to debug some more.

Aluminium

Aluminium
  • Premium
  • 5 posts
did you do anything special to get it working. turn off firewall, change install location.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Nope, but hold on a sec I'll have something for you to try.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Redownload the installer and reinstall SAIO. You may need to uninstall the current version first though.

Aluminium

Aluminium
  • Premium
  • 5 posts
i'll have to do it when i get home currently at work :P

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Ok, i rebuilt it again lol.

Aluminium

Aluminium
  • Premium
  • 5 posts
ok i redownload the installer and reinstalled SAIO after uninstalling the old one and still no luck. i might just have to do without. it installs fine and everything but when i click it, nothing happens. the program just fails to startup.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
The problem should be fixed now. You will need to uninstall completely and download the latest installer.

Also tagged with windows, eight, saio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users