Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Minecraft Manager 2 (Beta)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ModioHomeBasic

ModioHomeBasic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted Image

Posted Image

Minecraft Manager 2 is on the way but it needs testing for floors, bugs & glitches so if you want you can test it yourself and please report any issues in this thread.

Warning: If you have version 2.0.27 then you will have a issue when updating.
To fix this simply access the AppData folder and find the .MinecraftManagerData folder
and in there you need to delete Updater.exe and the next time you start Minecraft Manager 2
it will prompt you again to download the fixed Updater.exe and will solve future problems.

Sorry for the connivance guys but bug happen!

Features:
  • Open Appdata and browse folders
  • Local or External IP fetcher with Port selection which can be copied to your clipboard with ease
  • Auto Config all server folders
  • Server Batch File generator with Templates including Folder Select
  • Batch File Generator now includes Bukkitcraft as a option
  • Start upto 6 Servers simultaneously
  • Fully customise all server folders as you wish and save configured settings
  • Program launch options and custom preference settings
  • Launch Minecraft, MC Patcher or Schematic2Blueprint from the main window and option menu
  • Notepad is the Text Viewer in this version
  • Help window to learn more about the features and how to use them
  • Online Server List - Gaming Hub
  • and more...

Note: there may be some spelling mistakes as I haven't check everything yet.

So if you find one tell me and don't troll me on it.

Posted Image

More Images:

Spoiler

Download: Minecraft Manger 2.exe

Posted Image

ModioHomeBasic

ModioHomeBasic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
A update tool has been added to Minecraft Manager 2 and replacing older version so having to rename the program is no longer nessasery.

Also UPnP options have been added to make it easier for you to change ports and get online (Note: you will beed to configure each server port TCP & UDP every time your router is reset).

ModioHomeBasic

ModioHomeBasic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
Minecraft Manager 2 Final Version will be released soon. The update will be downloadable from the link above but I will be posting a seperate thread with all the information about it. This is basiclly a heads up on the update due soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users