Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Skyrim Mod: Deadly Dragons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
Looking around I found this mod for skyrim, thought I would share it with you all.

I think it would make skyrim better and more 'real'.. (pitty its not on xbox)

The mod is called "Deadly Dragons"

From the Description on Nexus

"Deadly Dragons is a mod with a singular purpose; make dragons the feared & powerful creatures they are supposedly are. If a single giant or small group of bandits can take down an ancient dragon, why the hell does Skyrim need us to save it?

By installing this mod you're agreeing to partake in epic, challenging, and intense battles with dragons. Dragons can and will provide you with a challenge where your strength and wits will decide if you triumph... Or forever be forgotten in the annals of the Elder Scrolls. Utilize every skill and item at your disposal to succeed in battle, and when it's over revel in the knowledge that YOU are the only being in Tamriel that can slay a dragon."

RandomEvilDoer

RandomEvilDoer

Resident Z31 enthusiast

• Moderators
  • 64 posts
STOP FINDING THESE!!!!! Your breaking my heart lol.
Posted Image
VG30 short block
Nismo heads
3582R
Haltech tuned
Custom upper/lower I-Mani
Custom equal length E-mani with 2 1/4 crossover
Ecutouts

Eats Children

Randomz Mod Box:

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
LOL,i know of a lot more.. only posting the 'massive' ones / ones that really should have been "in the game" to start with haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users