Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

[REQ] Battlefield 3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
Hoping you guys might be able to try some mods for battlefield 3 online. Mods I'd be interested in would be :

Level up/rank max
Auto Aim/Semi Auto Aim
High Jump
No Recoil
All Ammo & Attachments for guns unlocked !!!!!

If I think of more I will edit & add more. Thanks for reading. Hope you guys can figure out how to do a few or all of those listed :)

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Errr... What?....

• Administrators
  • 40 posts
All of this could not be done via save game editing as the rank and most everything you are asking is server based and local changes will have no effect

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
I was thinking about the rank, would there be possibly a way that it doesn't just change the rank but instead, when you go on an online match it could give you continuous ribbons, or scout points for using SOFLAM, or something that may give xp, even alittle, but not be server sided ? But durring the game though you wouldnt have to trigger theyd always be on or something ? Idk if you know what I mean. If not I can try to explain it alittle better.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
All of that stuff is server side script usually, without a JTAG it'd be likely impossible.

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.

View PostSonicRaT, on 01 May 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

All of that stuff is server side script usually, without a JTAG it'd be likely impossible.

What about with a JTag ?

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Errr... What?....

• Administrators
  • 40 posts
not possible as they are hosted on dedicated servers. Back when the server files were leaked during beta times. There were 600 person servers and servers with the xp modifier set to 500. This is no longer possible due to many different things ea has added such as a white-list for server ip's coming from dedicated hosters along with many other things.

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.

View PostGauntlet, on 01 May 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

not possible as they are hosted on dedicated servers. Back when the server files were leaked during beta times. There were 600 person servers and servers with the xp modifier set to 500. This is no longer possible due to many different things ea has added such as a white-list for server ip's coming from dedicated hosters along with many other things.

Ahh, thank you for clearing that up. I've been wondering why no one has been doing rank lobbies or anything. Thanks for taking your time to answer that for me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users