Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

GTA V Stimulus Package

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
Rockstar annouced 2 days ago that they will be injecting a stimulus package of $500,000 split up into two payments of $250,000 to all payers who have played this month (and before) due to the recent technical issues they have been experianceing..

"In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month."

Not a bad way to say sorry but thanks for staying with us :)

You can see more here

SLAYERab

SLAYERab

A.K.A.

• Premium
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWC
Lol its sites like this one that give people the power over there saves and profiles that makes things like this useless its funny

Zousug

Zousug
  • Premium
  • 56 posts
This is for multiplayer, the editors are for single player.. no connection.

Thoes that use cheats / hacks in multiplayer shouldnt be playing multiplayer..

Like the one guy that started attacking me who had his ass handed to him and he went and came back with some cheat on that made it impossible for me to shoot him (literly i aimed at him and then pulled the trigger and nothing happend)

how sad that person must be that they need cheats to make them feel good.

I only use editors once I have finished a game so I can have some casual fun playing it..

I for one like how rock* is giving cash to ppl to say sorry and thanks for staying with them while there was the rough launch.

id rather that then a 'get lost' attatude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users