Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Minecraft 360 item editor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

vvomble

vvomble
  • Premium
  • 6 posts
360 revolution has one you could steal that. One thing there's could do with doing is if you had a list of all of the items that are singular rather than multiples e.g swords, pick axes etc. you can only hold one at a time so when it mods 64 the game crashes. where as items like iron ingot you can have 64. So a basic if function could deal with that.

Not that i can remember how an if function should be written lol.

If item3 = iron ingot then 64 is maximum
else if item3 = sword the 1 is the maximum

anyway you get the picture from my poorly coded example lol.

that's suggestion number 1.

If you need a save to look at let me know.

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Errr... What?....

• Administrators
  • 40 posts
please include a save with different values from inside it also stealing others work is never something that should be encouraged

Aurasghost

Aurasghost

Project Ghost/X

• Premium
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpace

View PostGauntlet, on 20 May 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

please include a save with different values from inside it also stealing others work is never something that should be encouraged

agree, but do use for examples, nothing more

Vampiros

Vampiros
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUtah
Yes I have used 360 revolution b4, I know that theres is working after the update on minecraft, I would not recomend posting to take their hard work. If you have coding examples that might help us to get ours working that would be great. One thing I think might have caused inventory to stop showing in the editor in SAIO is that Minecraft did have a recent update. Before that update the inventory would show up fine, Sonic is working real hard to get a fix up, He said the current version should show the inventory. Just ran into a couple of snags after his HD bit the dust on him. I'm sure we'll get a fix up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users