Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SAIO Weekly Limitations

6 replies to this topic

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Due to ongoing abuse, SAIO premium tools are now limited to 3 unique profiles per week. This limit is applied per tool, meaning you can edit different profiles on Forza3 and Forza4. You will be able to modify the same profiles during the week, just not any new ones over the imposed limits.

Attempting to circumvent this limit will NOT be taken lightly and will result in automatic deactivation. You will then be required to request reactivation, which will incur the following penalties:

1st Offense: one week deactivation
2nd Offense: one month deactivation
3rd Offense: permanent deactivation

Sadly due to major abuse of the previous unlimited system we had to implement these new guidelines.

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
Why mod so many different profiles. Should only need to be modding your own anyways.

J4nu5

J4nu5
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Well, I for example have a family four pack Gold Membership so even if I only modded "mine" (by "mine" I mean my families) it's still 4 profiles and I could only do 3 a week. For that reason, I think the limit should be rasied to 4; however, it's not necessary because how much modding do I really do each week on every profile?....

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
That's the unfortunate consequence that these people have caused. Many people were legitimately just editing their family/close friends, but then others started playing the middle man and charging and doing everyone they could in sight.

KyleAustin

KyleAustin

Webdesigner/Modder

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada
u can blame that one on me there sorry peoples but i didnt charge people

brezerker

brezerker
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Locationright here
here is an idea i know the SAIO server records who is using it,so what if you just limit the people who abuse it and cut them down to so many profile as week?My idea will make people police them self and if they abuse SAIO then yall step in,i understand i only takes 1 person to mess something up for everyone,but if you make people take responsibility for them selfves then you will know who is out right abusing the program....

Sweegy

Sweegy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Its pretty annoying i think, We pay twice as much as users of Horizon or any other tool yet we still have to be put on a limitation because noobs are modding others,

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users