Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Skyrim Editer

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Springer

Springer

Skyrim Junky

• Members
  • 24 posts

View PostGauntlet, on 17 June 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

This whole thread what quite an entertaining read 10/10 would read again

lol i know right

Neo_Wesker

Neo_Wesker
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I'm new to the forums, so if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm very sorry, but after searching around, this seemed like the best place. My question is regarding the Skyrim editor and subscriptions. Frankly,the only thing on this site I'm interested in getting g right now is the Skyrim editor, it looks and sounds amazing, but my question is, if I buy a one month subscription, and download the editor, will I no longer get updates for it? It is quite possible that as I become interested in other things, I will buy a month at a time here and there to download them, but the thing is, $10 here and there once every few months or so is one thing, but $50 all at once is kind of a lot for me if at the moment; I just want the one editor. If I buy the one month plan for the Skyrim editor, will I no longer be able to use it after the one month is up? Thank you all in advance for your time and help. I hope I posted in the right place.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Yes, that's correct. Essentially it is a subscription to the program itself, not a particular editor that you are paying for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users