Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

issue getting SAIO premium to work.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

M00NEY

M00NEY
  • Members
  • 4 posts
i downloaded SAIO, bought a 1 month sub, added my hardware ID to my profile, realized i should have added the HWID first before buying the sub, so i cancelled recurring payments on the 1 month sub, and upgraded to the next level.

So why can I still not use any of the premium features on the program? Was it really that massive of a goof up that i didn't add the ID first?

M00NEY

M00NEY
  • Members
  • 4 posts
ok, now why is it not showing that i upgraded? i was certainly charged the extra 15 dollars to upgrade, and yet when i check my subscription, it still shows my original one. what is going on here?

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
When you forget to put the HWID in first, it has to be done by hand, which requires PM'ing either me or Gauntlet. I'll get it fixed.

M00NEY

M00NEY
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Thanks so much, sorry for my screwup.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
NP, I'll fix your subscription status as well.

M00NEY

M00NEY
  • Members
  • 4 posts
thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users