Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Question about updated skyrim editor involving the dawnguard items

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Frozten

Frozten
  • Members
  • 3 posts
What am I supposed to put into the id box for armors weapons and etc? I'm just a little bit confused on how all this works still but i mean it seems pretty straight forward on how to use this. It just seem that id codes i keep putting in for example the ancient falmer armor, 0200c815, doesn't want to cooperate.

Major

Major

Dumb arse

• Premium
  • 16 posts

View PostFrozten, on 12 September 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

What am I supposed to put into the id box for armors weapons and etc? I'm just a little bit confused on how all this works still but i mean it seems pretty straight forward on how to use this. It just seem that id codes i keep putting in for example the ancient falmer armor, 0200c815, doesn't want to cooperate.
As of today sept 13th 2012 because of the hearthfire dlc the editor can not put in any dlc content. Sonic rat (via shout box) has told us that he is almost done with the massive overhaul he has done to the skyrim editor so this won't happen again. The cristal ball says sept 14th it will update and we all will have to learn the new interface for it. so no worries a day is not to much to wait, or you can do it in hex, that is in truth not that hard to do. I know i am not sonic and i am not speaking for him, i am just restating the facts of the issue for any one not keeping tabs on the issue.

long story short, Sonic has busted his arse yet again to please us picky gamers and the fix is in the mix and should be hitting the virtual shelf's tomorrow if not sooner.

This is major out wish all you cats happy skrimming

Frozten

Frozten
  • Members
  • 3 posts
well thanks for the reply but i did get it working somewhat. It seems they are located under unknown items now for a strange reason and show up under the id numbers as 03 in the beginning for all the item codes. This means hearthfire didn't exactly screw up this whole editor for the inventory part.

Major

Major

Dumb arse

• Premium
  • 16 posts

View PostFrozten, on 14 September 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

well thanks for the reply but i did get it working somewhat. It seems they are located under unknown items now for a strange reason and show up under the id numbers as 03 in the beginning for all the item codes. This means hearthfire didn't exactly screw up this whole editor for the inventory part.
Yes this is correct but it started as 2 so as the program stands it is unknown, a lot of times it won't keep the unknowns you input but i have been able to increase the amount on some unknowns.
In truth its a mute point, because of the update coming for the editor.
But if you where to get a new dlc (as the editor is now) that is both smaller the dawn and hearth then that would take the 02 spot, and hearth would then be 03 and dawn 04. but if it was larger then hearth but smaller then dawn the hearth would keep 02 the new one would take 03 and dawn would take 04. Sonic is changing the program to account for any other dlc's to come out, meaning that there will be less need to patch it as much and little to no wait time for adding the new items.
As it stands now, preupdate, you can't add the items but some items you can change the amount you have.
look at the hex dawnguard for a better idea of what is happening.

but the update will be here soon and then we wont have this problem with any new dlc unless a patch issue puts the per verbal wrench in the mix

but i am glad you found your solution,

happy skrimming

khaos198

khaos198
  • Members
  • 16 posts
The update today allows you to change the plugin for the items you want to put into the editor. For example say you wanted something from dawngaurd, just select it beneath the editor and input the ID code.

Frozten

Frozten
  • Members
  • 3 posts
out of curiosity, does anyone know how to put tsuns boots onto a your character without converting your xbox file to a pc file and adding it that way. i know tsuns armor can be received through the inventory editor but tsuns boots shows up as unplayable except through console commands right?

Major

Major

Dumb arse

• Premium
  • 16 posts

View PostFrozten, on 15 September 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

out of curiosity, does anyone know how to put tsuns boots onto a your character without converting your xbox file to a pc file and adding it that way. i know tsuns armor can be received through the inventory editor but tsuns boots shows up as unplayable except through console commands right?
on the 360 you can not do it, because his boots you need to use a console command to do that, just like the gray beards robes.
the only way is to convert to pc game put the boots on and convert back to 360, but in truth because he has no gloves/ helm you will not be able to get the armor bonuses anyways
so you could just use hyde or what ever boods look good with it,
ex. i like the ant Nord armor but i do not like the helm and because of that i don't get the equip all heavy armor bonus, but i use the steed stone to remove the armor movement problems.
ex 2 I like how the Shrouded Hood (000cf8a1) looks but the game counts it as armor so the mage clothes perk won't work. but it also is not counted by heavy armor or lite armor... so you wont get any of the ware all armor bonuses as well, so i use a none enchanted black robe or ebony mail, Dedric boots ( If you have on the black robe with the dedric boots you cant see your feet in 3rd person i like that for my vamps makes it look like their floating ) and what ever gloves that i like how they look ( Ebony and some times vampire gauntlets ) also i found that when your a vampire you can ware the theives guild hood and the shrouded hood at the same time, so i am working on finding a hood that is not enchanted that uses the same slots so i can have an enchantment(S) on my hood because the shrouded has a sneek enchantment on it.
that is what i mean by no armor bonus

but in truth when you can use the restoration or SAIO to bost one of your smithing rings to over 1 million for repair, you do not need the bonuses because you just have to have one of the over a millions on because there is no location detector for you hits, shooting some one in the toe is just like shooting them in the head.
thats why some times i get bored and use a week bow to make unicorns out of any thing i see. Side note dragons are hard to make unicorns because of how the games sticky for arows works, even when above them it will still be more on the x then the y.
bears huminoids and trolls are the funest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users