Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Major

Major

Dumb arse

• Premium
  • 16 posts
I would like it but take your time i have to get the cheevio's before i will play with it modded ( yeah im a dork like that )

I would of posted a few saves for you but amazon is being a Bit.... and decied that my 2 year long prime membership means they can take away my release day delivery.

What really made me mad was a guy that comes in to work preordered 3 weeks ago
I preordered feb 22
both amazon
he got his today
i get mine tomarrow
WTF i spent the last 4 nights with amazon help people trying to find out why this happened they don't know but oh well a day is not that bad, and i got some stuff to do with Arete in Skyrim any who

have fun

Edit:
wow no ones on here.... you all must of got your borderlands on realse day damn you amazon, you do this with my lo 4 and i will think of you in this aspect sr=(2gm)/c^2 ( insert evil laugh ) you will rue the day you crossed me... release the saber mice

Edited by Major, 18 September 2012 - 08:30 PM.

khaos198

khaos198
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Check out GIbbed's he has a good one that is still a WIP but it edits the features of the guns and such along with your general things like money and XP along with level and skill points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users