Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

skyrim issue with newest update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KMFDM

KMFDM
  • Premium
  • 22 posts
i see that you changed the way to add spells, very cool.

still having trouble actually re-adding the vampire lord power though.
i select the dawnguard plugin, type in the spell ID, by all looks, it gets added, then when i save and reload on the game, it's not there.

any ideas?

KMFDM

KMFDM
  • Premium
  • 22 posts
disregard. figured it out

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
It probably identifies it incorrectly as some other spell, since it's still trying to do spell lookups. I've been trying to fix the way spells are identified to make it work since all of the stupid ID's change all the time and it has to match the order of the plugins installed (which can change). So, it's probably there, just showing up as an actual name rather than the ID.

KMFDM

KMFDM
  • Premium
  • 22 posts
well i had success adding the vampire lord change

i've not been able to add effects though, if you know what i mean. the powers that show in your active effects menu. those never seem to actually work

jnado

jnado

Gamerscore Annihilator

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Is anyone else not having any luck adding other races abilities, like argonians waterbreathing? Im having trouble with this as well.

borgdronez

borgdronez
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I get an error opening file message every time i open my save. Is there a fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users