Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Need help here please?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

I-R-Fanboy

I-R-Fanboy
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I bought Premium and it says I am premium but when I go onto the modding tool it doesn't say that I am.

Posted Image Posted Image

that is what it says. I have sent my HDID to one of them 3 people that activate it but nothing has happened.

I press the licensed key but nothing happens :/

Why is that?

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Errr... What?....

• Administrators
  • 40 posts
Firstly very nice formatting, But COMIC SANS...............

Secondly,
The video is a bit missleading as i activated the account prior to creating it currently it is not an automated process and on of us has to activate you manually. Once this is done it will update itself.

We are currently working on automating the system which should be deployed in the comming weeks. In your specific case I have just taken care of it and it should now be activated

I-R-Fanboy

I-R-Fanboy
  • Members
  • 3 posts

View PostGauntlet, on 30 April 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Firstly very nice formatting, But COMIC SANS...............

Secondly,
The video is a bit missleading as i activated the account prior to creating it currently it is not an automated process and on of us has to activate you manually. Once this is done it will update itself.

We are currently working on automating the system which should be deployed in the comming weeks. In your specific case I have just taken care of it and it should now be activated

Thank you very much.

It is all working and all, and thank you for noticing my layer out on the post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users