Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Skyrim Record Values

Skyrim Uknown Record Header Inventory

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
This thread will be a collection for values to use if you receive an unknown record. There are three general types, header count, header record, and inventory records. If yours is not in the list, and you discover something that works, feel free to post it up under its respective type (Please also list the record number as well as the number you entered).

HEADER COUNT
Header Count values will usually increase by 1 for every 4 that the header value increases.

For example, a value of 16 will be 3, a value of 20 would be 4.

HEADER RECORD
No reported errors here yet.

INVENTORY RECORD

99: 14 frequently works, though sometimes 55 works.

JJROCKR

JJROCKR
  • Members
  • 4 posts
what should i do to stop this from happening this is the second time ive had this problem the first time was on a different toon

Posted Image

link to file
http://www.mediafire...omgs24cqn2ynqm4

i dont have the first save that this happened to

what im going to do for the mean time is im just gonna revert to an earlier save that this doesn't happen to

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
I'll examine the file, and figure out the value you'll need to enter in that field, and it'll be patched in the next update.

docsavage

docsavage

Software Terminated By Update

• Premium
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGames Killed By Updates
I have downloaded the auto updae version and the data record still exists, will this go away

MrOrdun

MrOrdun
  • Premium
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLeyawiin
I have an Unknown Inventory Data record: 62

Don't have a clue what this means, but I suppose this is the place to get help.

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed this by taking the Unknown Inventory Data record too literally, by completely emptying my characters inventory, saving it, and then Modding the save.

Also tagged with Skyrim, Uknown Record, Header, Inventory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users