Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dekaron / 2 Moons

Dekaron Bots PC Free2Play

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
Anyone here play ? I think it's more common in Asia, and maybe the uk. But you can play in the US too. Free to play aswell.

If anyone does play, do you know if there's any working bots out ?

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Never heard of it, what is it/what's the draw?

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
Really it's like a spin off of WoW but free to play, some parts of the game don't go in as deep as WoW like they don't have tons of crazy mounts and such, its a pretty fun game to play. If you can find server files its even very easy to host and run, last year had my own up and running on a 10-year old pc just fine. There are some pretty rare killer drops and such, the fortification system is very cruel, can go threw 100's of medials (copper,silver,gold, not money though, money is called Dil if I remember right) and break 200-300 pieces of armor. But the +9 gear is godly, weapons/armor/some held items can have characteristics like magic/noble/devien/devien noble (highest). If you like games like wow but don't want to spend money every month to play, or constantly pay for expansions dekaron could be right for you. Might not have all that glossy packaging, but still the same gameplay inside. And the game does get updated, I believe GlobalDekaron have 7 characters now to choose from. If you have time try it, it's free.

P.S. Idk if game still has error, but it's well known that the file for one of the monsters Succubus does often show as a Trojan on virus scans, you can ask any player. Idk if it still has the problem though, computer has been out of commission for 10 months.

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
Ah, I usually don't play anything unless it's Mac-worthy ;)

CrackBaby

CrackBaby
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationN.Y.
I'm pretty sure you could get it to run on Mac, try searching there forums for global dekaron.

Also tagged with Dekaron, Bots, PC, Free2Play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users