Welcome to Left 4 Modz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SAIO 3.0.3.20

saio skyrim nfs undercover the elder scrolls updates

3 replies to this topic

SonicRaT

SonicRaT

King of Bacon

• Administrators
  • 207 posts
SAIO 3.0.3.20

The newest build is now available, update 3.0.3.20 adds in two new games (with more on the way). Bundled in this release is Need for Speed: Undercover and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, neither of which have previously had 'functional' mod tool. Please report all issues and bugs to the bugs forum here: SAIO Bug Reports

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Save Editor
  • Character Level (this works by giving you experience to level up in game to the desired level)
  • Edit Perk Points
  • Edit all major skills, stats, and attributes (health, magicka, health, heal rates, carry weight, and all skills)*
  • Add any of the in-game spells (either collectively adding 'all legal spells', 'all spells', or one at a time in the spell tab)
  • Inventory editing, simply look up the item ID for the item, place it in the text box, and click add, also allows quantity editing. NOTE: Gold is located in the inventory, under 'Miscellaneous'
  • Statistics Editing, all game stats such as quests completed, as well as current bounty levels

Need for Speed: Undercover
  • Edit money
  • Unlock all shops
  • Unlock all events
  • Mark all events as completed
  • Edit driver skill levels

KyleAustin

KyleAustin

Webdesigner/Modder

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada
i like i like

xzombiex

xzombiex
  • Banned
  • 1 posts
This SAIO is great but it tells me I have to buy premium to beable to mod anything if thats the case then the maker must love puppies or thinks everyone else does cause you would have to to buy that.

Edited by RandomEvilDoer, 20 February 2013 - 04:43 PM.
inappropriate content

RandomEvilDoer

RandomEvilDoer

Resident Z31 enthusiast

• Moderators
  • 64 posts
Right man, why should anyone be compensated for their hard work? i mean you should TOTALLY be able to come in here and use what someone else has put a lot of time and effort into creating for others for free.

If you wanted to be banned you could have just asked instead of making a scene.

Slander or defamation towards members or the tool will not be tolerated. If you do not want to pay for the premium features of the tool that is unfortunate but no one here is bothered so sob stories or complaints will also be ignored.
Posted Image
VG30 short block
Nismo heads
3582R
Haltech tuned
Custom upper/lower I-Mani
Custom equal length E-mani with 2 1/4 crossover
Ecutouts

Eats Children

Randomz Mod Box:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with saio, skyrim, nfs, undercover, the elder scrolls, updates